Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI needed in Michigan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
John G
Hey everyone,

As you may know, I'm in the hunt for a nice 914 with horsepower. I've found a V8 conversion that looks good in Michigan, located outside Grand Rapids area (north).

If there's anyone in the area who could do a thorough inspection for me, drop me a PM, and I'll give you some details. I'm in Alabama, about 750 miles away, so I can't do the first inspections myself.

Thank you!!

John

also at johng316(at)charter(dot)net.

Lou W
If no one responds, try looking on the members map and see if you can hook up with someone that lives in that area. smile.gif
1bad914
John,
I'm sitting in a hotel in GR right now, I could do a PPI this morning. My wife is in a sales meeting until 12:30 or so. I know it is a small window, but I am here. I have done my own V8 conversion, so I know most of the good and bad about them.
John G
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Jun 17 2006, 06:49 AM) *

John,
I'm sitting in a hotel in GR right now, I could do a PPI this morning. My wife is in a sales meeting until 12:30 or so. I know it is a small window, but I am here. I have done my own V8 conversion, so I know most of the good and bad about them.

Oh, Dang! What a perfect opportunity this would've been! Unfortunately, I don't think the seller is available today! Crud.....

How long will you be in town?

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.