Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not OT - Roof rats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
I was just looking for some new key blanks in a parts cab I haven't been in for a couple of years.

Who can spot something that doesn't belong (non-Porsche) & explain. Was really P_ssed at first & then I remebered why I had to have my ceiling torn out 2 years ago (the stench) & how my insurance agent moaned! Think there may be a connection.

What's NOT a Porsche part? Critters are resourceful!
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jun 16 2006, 10:12 PM) *

I was just looking for some new key blanks in a parts cab I haven't been in for a couple of years.

Who can spot something that doesn't belong (non-Porsche) & explain. Was really P_ssed at first & then I remebered why I had to have my ceiling torn out 2 years ago (the stench) & how my insurance agent moaned! Think there may be a connection.

beer3.gif
Soory, forgot the photo - been sampling local wines! It IS Friday night!
Se it here....
914runnow
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jun 16 2006, 06:31 PM) *

beer3.gif
Se it here....

Hmmmmmmmm...Bein From Colorado..
Are those acorns???
Thats a classic!!!
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(914runnow @ Jul 6 2006, 08:35 PM) *

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jun 16 2006, 06:31 PM) *

beer3.gif
Se it here....

Hmmmmmmmm...Bein From Colorado..
Are those acorns???
Thats a classic!!!

FINALLY, someone noticed!
Not that it's a big deal, but my nieghbor has a bunch of pinoaks. Left the cabinet drawer open about an inch & it filled up with these. Found the culprits it my bedroom ceiling (mummified) & thought it would be neat to say that they roosted somewhere other than a Porsche. Would have been better advised to stay in the garage.
sixnotfour
at least he was neat, here's one that dare enter a 914

Pat , you'll need to be sitting down and not have just eatin to view this, You may even have nightmares, beware;
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=55812
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 12 2006, 01:19 AM) *

at least he was neat, here's one that dare enter a 914

Pat , you'll need to be sitting down and not have just eatin to view this, You may even have nightmares, beware;
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=55812

Wow!

Pays to keep the windows up! That's ugly! Whatever became of it?
sixnotfour
Pays to keep the windows up! That's ugly! Whatever became of it?

they havent decided yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.