Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC: Webcam in my BMW for 2000 mile trip.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SGB
OK, I thought about taking the 914, but my BMW has AIR CONDITIONING.
I'm going to the Canadian Grand Prix. My son and I will be driving from Alabama to Montreal over the course of the next week. We have installed a webcam in the car and will be pretty much continueously connected to the net the whole trip via cell phone technology called EDGE. We have a blog started to post the cam and hopefully interact with folks over the course of the trip. The camera test was a success, so we gotta start packing. The trip won't be non-stop, because I have to stop for work stuff in North Carolina, but the cam should be on most of the time we are in motion. Please link up with us starting Sunday the 18th about 1:00 pm central daylight time. Please join us!
http://www.m42goestocanada.blogspot.com
DNHunt
Man I thought you put in a new bumpstick. I thought that's kind of gutsy. New cam and a long trip

Dave
SGB
Wow, I didn't think of that, and I have a webcam camshaft in my 914. Also can't figure out how to delete this duplicate post (or that duplicate post).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.