Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Installed Honda CBR mirrors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
So I got home late but man I really wanted to install these. They look really good on the car.

The only problem was the bracket was off quite a bit so I had to drill a hole for them. The arm kinda covers it so not so bad but could be better. If someone with a milling machine would like to make a bracket I won't stop them smile.gif

Anyways here is my 2am picture

Jerry
Looks great, does it move at high speed??? Got one for the passenger side??? How much $$ ???
turboman808
Yeah I did both sides. Well I had to buy 2 sets to make this work. Thats why I am hoping some others on here will like it as well and maybe some wonderful member with a milling machine will make a simple bracket so you only have to by one set and it will fit a bit nicer.

I doubt they will move but as you can see it is land locked in the driveway tonight.

Mirrors are about $50 a set. I had to buy 2 sets since one had the short mirrors and the other had the 90 degree bracket. Available on ebay.
Brad Roberts
Those look NICE. Almost a retro 70's look to them.

Good job! clap56.gif

B
turboman808
They work really well. Don't move at high speed. Well at 100 or so. But still I can move them pretty easy. Stock moved at high speed and were really hard to adjust. I don't get it but OK.

I'm gonna just fill in the bracket with JB weld were it's got an extra hole and then take pictures. But real close to a direct fit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.