Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New pics in my blog Check it out!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jaiden
Check out the latest pics.
wertygrog
COOL! Love the wood shifter knob and the awesome dash! smilie_pokal.gif

How did you do that?

Brent
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jaiden @ Jun 17 2006, 10:50 AM) *

I can't post pics antwhere else???

because they're freaking HUGE !!!

dude, save them with some better compression, each of your pictures is ~400kb! ohmy.gif

1024 x 768, JPG, medium compression should get them in the ~50k range, which is much better, plus it will allow you to actually post them in the garage ...

btw., this is all explained in detail in the FAQ ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
East coaster
Car looks great!

Where did you get the gauge rings??
McMark
I think the guage rings are from spunone, send him a PM or do a search.

That color appears to be one of the custom colors used on a few 914s. What is the paint code on the plate in the drivers door jamb. I'm guessing it's 89 or 98.

Did you know this was a special order custom color car?

If you do find a 89/98 paint code, please PM davep since he is collection and coallating this information.
Jaiden
The guage rings are from Performance parts from the previous owner.

The Dash is a 911 fiberglass dash kit that the PPO installed I like the look alot!

The car is a repaint the original color is Brown sad.gif It was repainted by a PO.

I found the original color when I removed the tank to replace the center tunnel fuel lines.

Oh and about the pic size I could have sworn they were 40k not 400k so it's my bad. blink.gif
Eric Taylor
Those guages look sooooo good! I would have never thought of doing that but it really looks kick ass. I like it a lot better than a set of black 911 guages, was it hard to setup the wiring and such for thosee guages?

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.