Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wisconsin Illinois Indiana get together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
736conver
Hey guys thanks for coming out. Pictures too follow. I am really bad at names but I did remember some.

Click to view attachment
736conver
nother shotClick to view attachment
736conver
Bill's LS6Click to view attachment
736conver
Dave-o's carClick to view attachment
736conver
Morgan's 944Click to view attachment
736conver
...Click to view attachment
736conver
...Click to view attachment
736conver
Nice GT replica I mean really nice.Click to view attachment
736conver
Dan's car Tach pictures coming upClick to view attachment
736conver
Really nice color on this teenerClick to view attachment
736conver
Dave C's car. Dave's not yet a member but he's got over 70 pictures of the event. He going to join and post some hopefully.Click to view attachment
736conver
Keith's Charger body conversion you could even tell it was a 914. Nice conversion.Click to view attachment
736conver
Sweet 356 from Mr. McFarlandClick to view attachment
736conver
Ben McFarland's 911 with turbo flares.
Click to view attachment
736conver
Chris's nice V8Click to view attachment
736conver
John's early 911Click to view attachment
736conver
Dan's Tach went out so we did a little swap. I had an extra on hand and a couple of minutes later all done.

Keith and Bill in the picture, Bill doing the work. Dan on the side of Bill.Click to view attachment
736conver
And last picture I have. Keith, Dave, Dan, Bill inside car.Click to view attachment
736conver
Again it was an awesome time. Too bad it was so damn hot.

Thanks to all.
jim912928
Looks like a great turnout. My daughters graduation stuff was alot of fun..so that is a great consolation for not making this! Hopefully we'll try to have another one yet this summer?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(jim912928 @ Jun 17 2006, 03:02 PM) *

Looks like a great turnout. My daughters graduation stuff was alot of fun..so that is a great consolation for not making this! Hopefully we'll try to have another one yet this summer?

Julie and I had great time. Even the traffic back to Indiana was smooth. Jim mark August 5th down. BBQ at my place in Portage, IN. See this thread

lotus_65
nice cars guys, looks freakin' great. i wish we would have come 'cause it was all rain all weekend at the cabin!
wbergtho
Had a great time. Thanks to Brian & wife for having us all over. Food was great. Crowd was fun. Cars were all impressive! I made it down to Blackhawk Farms Raceway on sunday for the old Historic races. Got rained on but had fun. Just made it home....650 miles in my converted LS6 car...no troubles.

Bill
KaptKaos
Awesome pics.

I will be making my way thru the upper midwest in early August. I will be landing in MSP, driving to Wausau and then to points north and the western UP.

Would love to meet up with some folks along the way. If anyone is in the north woods of Wisconsin, let me know.

Thanks,
Joe
BigDBass
Looks like Brian forgot to post a pic of his own beautiful 6 conversion.
Very unique in its elegant, tasteful simplicity. The longer I looked at it, the more I saw.

Click to view attachment
Dave-O
Nice pictures Brian,
I had a great time, it was good to see a few people I've met before and meet some new people at the same time! Thank you Bartlett 914 for the awesome wheel stud, I put it to use that night.

There was a bunch of nice iron there, some great 914's to look at.

I just made it home for the weekend, won 1st place in the AX today! smilie_pokal.gif, car ran perfectly for 500 miles!

I will be making my way thru the upper midwest in early August. I will be landing in MSP, driving to Wausau and then to points north and the western UP.

Would love to meet up with some folks along the way. If anyone is in the north woods of Wisconsin, let me know.

Thanks,
Joe

I'm living in Mosinee WI for the summer (about 20 min north of Wausau) shoot me a pm when it gets closer to the date and hopefully we can work something out.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.