Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door panel fabric
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sinner914
Where can I get door panel vinyl for my 73 2.0. It is the camel color. I almost don't want to replace them because the interior is all original but the paneling needs a little help. The previous owner had a couple tweeters in the doors and now shows a little hole. Any advice or anyone want to sell?

Greg

confused24.gif

john rogers
I think they have it at Los Ponchos in Tijuana? Autos International also probably has it too. A friend of mine is getting a 356C fixed for the street and needed seats, door panels, headliner, dash and carpet done. Autos International said the price would start around $5000, but much of the material is from Germany. He got it done at Los Ponchos for $550 and I'll dammed if I can tell the difference between the mexican material and the stuff that was left in the 356.
Sinner914
QUOTE(john rogers @ Jun 17 2006, 08:31 PM) *

I think they have it at Los Ponchos in Tijuana? Autos International also probably has it too. A friend of mine is getting a 356C fixed for the street and needed seats, door panels, headliner, dash and carpet done. Autos International said the price would start around $5000, but much of the material is from Germany. He got it done at Los Ponchos for $550 and I'll dammed if I can tell the difference between the mexican material and the stuff that was left in the 356.

John,

Thanks for the response, I'll look in to it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.