Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting wired...............
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
Are wiring diagrams online somewhere??
SirAndy
QUOTE(East coaster @ Jun 17 2006, 09:21 PM) *

Are wiring diagrams online somewhere??

the bird got some ...

for 99% of the stuff, the haynes manual will do just fine ...
smile.gif Andy
East coaster
Andy, I'm still chasing the intermittent wiper wiring. I thought I had it when you went as far as giving me the page # in the Haynes manual. Then I went out to my shop, picked up my trusty book and realized it's a Clymer manual not Haynes!! headbang.gif

The Clymer book has black and white diagrams and no intermittent wiper relay, but it does have a bunch of cool pics of a 914-6 with sporto option. Pedal cluster with one big re-enforced brake pedal and pics of shifter with a bunch of micro switches.

I'll check the bird board.........Thanks!!
ejm
JD - Intermittant wiper is a seperate page in the factory manual.
If the bird doesn't have it I can scan it for you.
Air_Cooled_Nut
Here's the .pdf of the factory manual for electrical:
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/personal/Porsch...0Electrical.pdf

Using the Adobe page numbers (NOT the shop manual page numbers!) a note about the intermittant switch is on page 167. Wiring diagrams for '72 that include the intermittant wiring are pages 24 through 32. These are not my scans, this is how I found it on-line. So the level of detail is not set to the higher level I would've used for wiring diagrams sad.gif To be honest, the wiring diagram is worthless for use in the intermittant wiring.

If I could get a scan of the wiring diagram I'd gladly add it to my site. I searched PP and couldn't find anything for the 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.