Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: SF Bay Area~June 25th~14th Annual Cruisin In The Sun Downtown Pino
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr. Roger
June 25th
Pinole, CA.
14th Annual Cruisin In The Sun Downtown Pinole & Fernandez Park

More info at 510-233-0721
PM me and we can cruise to the show together and have a little 914 showing! clap56.gif I was going to ask if a early '70's SBC engine would qualify but I doubt they'd buy it.....

Bay area guys, watcha' think?

There'll be tons of american street rods and classics. And some pretty creative rides. Great pic opportunity.

Roger

PS.

I'm taking Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun off to get Bebe done to take her to the show.

Anyone who's interested in attending this event and needs some help getting your baby running by Sunday feel freen to contact me for assistance. beerchug.gif
Mueller
Hey Roger, I did a drive-by at your condo today, didn't see your truck or the garage open so I flipped a U and drove back home...(I was in the area, the wife left her lights on and killed the battery at her job headbang.gif )
Dr. Roger
oh dude, i would have loved to seen ya' as mar7ck jones hooked me up with almost everything i need to get my steering column wiring stuff together now.

i had an old friend (of 20 years) pass and it was her memorial today. breast cancer.......
sucky day but i topped it off with dinner and dancing in San Francisco with "Martina". good clean fun.

PS. Invest in one of those instant start jumper battery things for her. no cables?????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.