Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Bud Chapman feature on the PGA Sunday show on USA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Ichappy's father was featured on the PGA Sunday program this morning on the USA network. Very funny fellow and very spunky. Scratch golfer, and he shoots his age and has caddied for Arnie. A guy that you would have to be very proud to call father. Great feature, glad I caught it.
Craig C. Laughlin
iamchappy
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jun 18 2006, 09:02 AM) *

Ichappy's father was featured on the PGA Sunday program this morning on the USA network. Very funny fellow and very spunky. Scratch golfer, and he shoots his age and has caddied for Arnie. A guy that you would have to be very proud to call father. Great feature, glad I caught it.
Craig C. Laughlin

Thanks Craig for the post, actually he has never caddied for Arnie, but has played with him and has competed against him in several national tournaments most recently the Shoot Your Age competition. He did however paint himself caddying for Arnie in a commissioned painting for the 1983 US Sr. Open in which he was paired with Arnie and was able to shoot well enough to be a first round leader!

Buds 83 and still kicks ass on the golf course.

Thanks for the kind words about my dad on this fathers day.

Chap

http://65.27.70.174/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.