Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: today was a good day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
Went to the import car show this morning. Man how many honda civics can you look at. People were cool the cars were pretty goddam lame. We met at the homedepot in New Rochelle then drove up. That was by far the best part.

Oh by the way there is a 914 at the Dairy in Danbury that would be a good parts car.

IPB Image

The CBR mirrors worked really great. Here is a shot at 70 mph to prove it

IPB Image

Now this kinda sucked....
I went around to where the bikes were meeting. I am absolutely positive there was a Zero Engineering bike there. I'm not into bike that much but I absolutely love Zero bikes. But like an idiot I let my thirst get the best of me and when I came back from getting a gatorade it was gone.

But it was alot like this one
IPB Image

But I got to say I am starting to feel alot more comfortable in the 914. Pushed it a bit on the twisty roads and felt good doing it.

So I left and got home and took a nap. Woke up just in time to watch the final time trial of the Tour De Suisse. And Jan Ulrich won as only he can. Beat them up in the final time trial. I love when he wins.

IPB Image

Right after that I went running and the temperature droped to a comfortable 70 degrees right after I left.

Good day overall aktion035.gif

Shit I should post a picture since I cleaned the dam thing

IPB Image
turboman808
Rolling shot

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.