Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: trip to Germany
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wilchek
The wife says it is a go for the trip to Germany in August. We were thinking about going thru Porsche and taking a two day trip with a 911 or Caymen. However, seems kind of short and it is 1000 a day. A little bit steep for what it is. Just wondering if anyone knows of a company that rents Porsches in Germany or someone who puts trips toghter with Porsches or other high end cars. I know there must be some private firm that does this. Any Ideas, much appreciated.
DonTraver
autobahn-adventures.com I went on one or their tours last year, excellent, but a bit more than 2 days. Call them and ask them for ideas. Mark and Tina are great people. They do have a tour leaving this Sept, I'm going on it. They've reserved a Cayman S for me, yee haw. I can't say enough about Mark and Tina and the tours they put together, new Porsches, 5 star hotels, high class all the way, you just can't beat the tour or the price. Porsche, Hotel, and meals averages about $500 a day. This years tour is also going to Austria and Switzerland.

I'm trying to talk them into a Le Mans tour next year.

Good Luck, Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.