Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alighnment Shop- G2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
They prepare rally cars, and some Porsche racers. The guys at Wolfsburg Motorwerks (also cool!) say they are good. The use a "laser" biggrin.gif
So I think I am going to give them a shot after the Saturday exstravaganza unless some bad feedback comes my way...
Check out their site (get past the Miata on the home page already!) G2
Bummer is they are booked till at least Wednesday! So I will miss yet another teener tuesday...
driving.gif so close!!

They also sell Cibie lighting which could get me in trouble at home!

Did I mention how much Kevin, Dr Dave, AL and Doug rawk?
dinomium
I think I just found a new resource for suspention work! Chris a G2 motosports rawks! He is the set up and alighment guru. I showed up at 1040, told him what I wanted and to my suprise, Chris said, I can start on it right now if you want to wait. So I did.
He did a 4 wheel true up and re adjusted the ride hieght for a 1* frame angle so I don't look like I am racing thru the sand ant more!
So 2 hours of shop time and I was out the door for 174.00 I am a happy camper!
Joe, I think the owner, is a cool older guy, wandering around smoking his pipe and talking people. He bought a 914 for his wife and daughter a while back... still her favorite car.

For a shop that specalizes in Alfa, they were very cool the guy with the 914!
I would recomend them for suspension work!!
sixnotfour
Shoulda went by Gerber and got the dime tour of Rich's boss Goodman Racing Collection.
dinomium
Sure! NOW ya tell me!
I wanted a shop as close to downtown as possible. Kevin set the toe and camber as close as he could eyeball with his stick and pen method, but there was no way in hell I was driving faster than 35 with the car set up that way!!
toe was 1.27 before! ohmy.gif I think it was that bad prior...
sixnotfour
Sure! NOW ya tell me!

Its up the hill from Fishermans Terminal , 3 blocks from G2.
dinomium
That is funny! I was just hangin out for 2hours while they did thier thing!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.