Click to view attachment
Leo Imperial
Pinky lifter
G e o r g e
Joe

nice choice with the velveta light

gotta watch that figure
skline
I think you will be in dire need of liquids to wash that down with. Where is the Casadorres? I dont think you will be packed until that is well stocked with your beverages. beer3.gif
Howard
Joe, did you buy Cazadores, Velveeta, and wine in a carton at the same time? Anybody look at you funny? poke.gif
JoeSharp
People always look at me funny. WTF.gif biggrin.gif Should of had them last weekend.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
VegasRacer
You should return the crackers and get Q-tips instead.
Gotta keep the C.W.'s happy too. KMA.gif
SLITS
He forgot the japalenos.....what else would the fire extinguisher be for 'cept to put out an ass fire (cassadores, wine, cheese, crackers & japalenos = ass fire).
MoveQik
Joe, how can you drink that cheap crap??? I'm bringin' the good stuff!!
SLITS
Good stuff....it has a twist off cap....

The bad stuff has a cork and you have to break the neck of the bottle to drink it...... drunk.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Jun 20 2006, 07:49 AM) *

Oooh, my ex-girlfriend from college would be all over you with that stuff beer3.gif
dinomium
QUOTE(Air_Cooled_Nut @ Jun 20 2006, 08:20 AM) *

QUOTE(MW 914 @ Jun 20 2006, 07:49 AM) *

Oooh, my ex-girlfriend from college would be all over you with that stuff beer3.gif

Oh, she was! Sorry somebody had to say it!

beer.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Ahem! IIRC, REAL cheese comes in squirt cans. The Cap'n
dinomium
I like the box wine cuz when it is empty, you can blow up the bag inside and have a nice pillow to sleep off the RAGING hangover that is coming!
Leo Imperial
Chics dig fruity wine and cheese from a can
SharonG
Cheese from a can is the best - it can be squirted right into the mouth, no messy hands and no carbs from those pesky crackers.

PS: Boones Farm was definitely our drink of choice back in the day biggrin.gif . Now I'll pop up to $7/bottle for the good stuff.
SLITS
QUOTE(SharonG @ Jun 20 2006, 10:25 AM) *

Cheese from a can is the best - it can be squirted right into the mouth, no messy hands and no carbs from those pesky crackers.

PS: Boones Farm was definitely our drink of choice back in the day biggrin.gif . Now I'll pop up to $7/bottle for the good stuff.

My kinda woman....whoooohoooo..... thumb3d.gif shocked[1].gif wub.gif

Do you like green cars too?

Hi Gint cool_shades.gif
SharonG
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 20 2006, 11:54 AM) *

Do you like green cars too?

My favorite 914 colors are zambezi and tangerine, OF COURSE!!! beerchug.gif
VegasRacer
Thanks Joe. IPB Image

BTW - The correct way to drink Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill is from a Bota Bag.
SLITS
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jun 20 2006, 01:12 PM) *

Thanks Joe. IPB Image

BTW - The correct way to drink Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill is from a Bota Bag.

The above picture is completely wrong....1st, you have to be wearing a Toga....2nd, the wine is shot at the center of the eyebrow area so it runs down the sides of your nose and into the corners of your mouth......

Obviously the gentleman in the image is a rookie.....the equivilent to a pinky lifting 996 driver we all know.
cbenitah
Joe, looks like you'll have a great ride up.. Next time I'll go home to Sweden I'm bringing you a good box wine. Here I have one or two kinds to choose from.. Back home we have at least 30 different ones mrs.K.gif .. laugh.gif
Borderline
Hey! That box looks familiar. I used to work for the company that made the equipment that put the wine in the bag and then put the bag in the box! I actually have my name on a patent for a method used to put the bag in the box (no financial rewards though). You couldn't pay me to drink the stuff though! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.