Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you have a Phoenix Red car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
I just want to see some pix of some phoenix red cars. My car code is L32K, but it has been resprayed so I want to make sure I really do have a phoenix red car.

No comments from you Thomas, its not tangerine.

Thanks!
mstein95
My 74 1.8
Bleyseng
A seattle car
JPB
This is not pheonix red, it's sphynctor red! Yes sphynctor, the ass of one who has screwed himself to death over a car! My ass is hore wored out and this ride needs to get painted so it can earn it's keep in young Swedish chics; or the likes there of! Enyoy.
northern chris
Click to view attachmentMy 73 1.7
DanT
LIKE THIS
Bruce Allert
Usta have one. Sixnotfour has it now...
and I loved the colour beerchug.gif

.....b

hmeeder
Actually you have a Tangerine car, you just refuse to admit it! biggrin.gif

Steve Iverson Parked his '74 Pheonix Red 1.7 next to my '72 Tangerine (paint code L21E) and they are indistiguishable from each other.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I may be wrong, or the company decided to change the name and paint code for some obscure reason (they have done it before and will do it again, I swear.)

My wife called my car "red" for the longest time, cause there is a ton of red in the color.

If Porsche had made a Phoenix Red car in '72, it would have looked like this:

Mike D.
Here you go!
Porsche Rescue
Here is a tangerine '71 and a Phoenix Red '74, both are factory paint. Not much difference is there.
chilli
QUOTE(North Bay 914 @ Jun 19 2006, 04:17 PM) *

When my house sells...this wil be mine.

The car was Larry Wilson's (SVR) Autox Weapon, Now belongs to Tom & Tambra Kroetz also SVR Members. Fully blueprinted 2.0 (Mitchell Engine) and suspension for Autox. Might even be for sale for right price.

Mike
campbellcj
Here's mine (not factory paint but very nice respray).

Click to view attachment
siverson
1973 1.7 Phoenix Red (original paint), and almost 29k original miles (3k of those by me in the last 8 months, should I feel guilty? sad.gif ).

-Steve

siverson
Another. The car is actually much cleaner in person. smile.gif

-Steve

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.