Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back Surgery in my future
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
Well I'm on to car #2. I just picked up another teaner 900 km away from home to bring back and work on. Some of it is in fair to good shape but it has a sag across both doors. Both doors hang about 1/4" lower than the body at the back when closed. This tells me that I will have some fun over the next 12 months straightening it and re supporting it for a resto. I like a challenge. It has more rust than my last car but this one I want to molest and do a 916 conversion. I couldn't bring myself to do that to a good tub.
I want to thank Steph, the first real 914 owner I have ever met. He had offers to part out the car and possibly make more money but he held on to it for me so I will do everything I can to keep this car on the road.

Now to build a rotiserie to complment my 914 forklift hoist.
Anyone have a print with the deminsions on it???
Tx
JPB
Cool project friend and hope you have fun doing it.

beer.gif A full stomack, a good fire, a good woman , and car on a spit, ahh thats the life for me!
tracks914
Bad picture, the one on the spit is Steph's car. The one I bought is the greenish one in front.
SLITS
color cordinated I see.....
Dr. Roger
i'll pray for you. =-)

i actually like that color green.

it acts like a speeding ticket deturrent......

my old auto shop teacher had a slammed/widened race datsun 510, which he drove in a spirited fashion, to and from work.
never got a ticket.
jonwatts
I love the "Back to the Future" wheel treatment.

IPB Image

Michael N
You just don't see teeners with the white walls often. I like it. biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
A teener with Red Wheels is always a good thing. piratenanner.gif
zymurgist
Good for you, saving a 914 from the Sawzall. clap56.gif
John
PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a PDF file of my rotissorie plans.
rjames
i actually like that color green.

That's a GREAT color! What is it called?
tracks914
QUOTE(Michael N @ Jun 19 2006, 10:48 PM) *

You just don't see teeners with the white walls often. I like it. biggrin.gif

Oh my gawd, I never even noticed the white walls. I guess I had my rose coloured glasses on..... shocked[1].gif

Btw I call the green colour barf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.