Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car is back together and went for first ride today =)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Michael N
Took this car apart and dropped off at paint shop last year( June 2005). The shop worked on it and got it back home Nov 2005. It has taken me 7 months to get all the right parts etc to get it back together. I had a parts car I was stealing from and bought alot of new hardware and rubber. But now I can drive, drive, and then drive. rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif

I had two tops painted for the car. One high gloss and the other original and plugged the 74 bumper tits with plastic plugs painted to match. I could not find a complete set of bumper tits in good condition without breaking the bank so I went with the plugs. I think I prefer this look anyways.

Still need to Install front plates, wipers and the PORSCHE decal. But in the meantime I am driving.gif .
Michael N
More
Michael N
last of them
VegasRacer
Schweet. smilie_pokal.gif
pfierb
Well Done!!!
maf914
Looks good! I like it. smilie_pokal.gif
Root_Werks
Wow! Looks great! I love bumblebees! boldblue.gif

I can't remember if the side decal was stock or not. Did you plan on putting one on? Sure looks clean the way it is.
olav
Nice job. That paint looks awesome.
URY914
That is NICE! Good to see another car back on the road. beer.gif
AZ914
Purty!! I also like the 'matching' 914world.com sticker!
Bleyseng
I gots a set of clean uncut 73-74 Black door panels beggin to go in that car!

Nice job. drooley.gif
Michael N
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 20 2006, 06:25 AM) *

Wow! Looks great! I love bumblebees! boldblue.gif

I can't remember if the side decal was stock or not. Did you plan on putting one on? Sure looks clean the way it is.

Yes, the side decals are stock for the car and yes, I plan on putting the on. The P-O-R-S-C-H-E was stock for the US market and stripes for rest of world markets. Jeff Bowlsby' s site has all the answers. Jeff's site
G e o r g e
aktion035.gif that looks great, love early custom plate beerchug.gif
Howard
Wow!
Trevorg7
Looks great. Cannot wait to see it on the road in San Jose.

T
TROJANMAN
Very cool!
and one year is NOT slow in the 914 world. just ask..........(fill in the blank) biggrin.gif
redshift
ROCK!!!!!!!!

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.