Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SCCA Autoxers! Take Note!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
jhadler
News Flash! The 914 just might have an honest shot in Street Prepared next year.

The Bimmers are getting bumped up and out of DSP as of 1/1/2007!!

Okay folks! Let's get these DSP cars running strong next year and make a showing at Nationals in 2007!!

Here's the Fastrack for July where the news is.

edit: Scroll down to page 32 for the good news...

-Josh2
Joe Ricard
SM-2 has new limit 2050 LBS Still sucks.

XP is going to get shaken up before long also. I am waiting to build my engine after I see how bad it is going to be.

Have I mentioned I still want a Shifter Kart?
jhadler
If I could find a shifter kart that takes passengers, and cost less than a mint I'd have it already.

Only thing I could find was this... biggrin.gif

Yeah, watch XP for some fireworks. They opened up a big can of worms. Just remains to be seen how big the worms will really be...

-Josh2
grantsfo
QUOTE(jhadler @ Jun 20 2006, 02:26 PM) *

If I could find a shifter kart that takes passengers, and cost less than a mint I'd have it already.

Only thing I could find was this... biggrin.gif

Yeah, watch XP for some fireworks. They opened up a big can of worms. Just remains to be seen how big the worms will really be...

-Josh2

We had a Radical show up for a local event. Driver had a hell of a time trying to get the car to hook up on a tight AX course.
Trekkor
Radical!!
Joe Ricard
Yup, Houston Double Divisional now has a 94 Vette entered in XP this Saturday.

I suspect XP will become a high dollar class for older cars (like ours) that have been bumped out of everything else.

I just pissed away my chance to go to Houston. Wife promised to join me at the local regional event for her first AX in the Broom.

Which means I can probably get a fun run out of it.
jhadler
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jun 20 2006, 10:31 PM) *

We had a Radical show up for a local event. Driver had a hell of a time trying to get the car to hook up on a tight AX course.

Must have been a road racer with a track setup. We have someone running a radical here in our region, and he's a contender for TTOD everytime he goes out. Right up there with the big dogs. Yes, a radical can be wicked fast at an autox if setup properly....

Sigh... Thing is... If I had the $60k to drop on a radical, I might actually just build one hellofa 914 instead.... Hello six! Nice to meet ya!!! Welcome to my 914! biggrin.gif

-Josh2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.