Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: San Francisco here we come
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brer
Kelly and I are off to have a look around in preparation for a possible move.
Honestly, I would rather stay home and work on the car since i'm now free from college obligations for two weeks, but it needs to be done.

Maybe hike Mt. Tamalpiwhatsit?

Breakfast in Berkeley on Saturday at the little place up the street from the Bonzai nursery, and then..... well I'm not sure.

just thought i'd share the excitement.
cant wait.
SirAndy
come up to napa and watch us work on the 3.6L conversion ...

biggrin.gif Andy
brer
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 20 2006, 10:52 PM) *

come up to napa and watch us work on the 3.6L conversion ...

biggrin.gif Andy

I wonder what kelly would say about that idea? idea.gif
Mueller
I'm taking my wife and the twins wub.gif wub.gif to SF this Saturday, thinking about getting a family picture/cartoon done up by one of the street artists....

brer
I'll watch for ya!
Shouldn't be too hard to spot i'm guessing.
mightyohm
Awesome weather recently in the city, should be super nice.

What area of the city are you interested in moving to?

I am thinking of moving up to the city also. Right now I am 40 minutes south. Problem is that living in the city and having a 914 are not 100% compatable unless you are like Fiid and bought a house several years ago (big garage). biggrin.gif
brer
Well, I'm going up to have a look at Berkeley's Architecture program.
My cousin has a place in that area and i'm hoping I can convince him to let me rent the apartment attached to his house. KMA.gif

Dave_Darling
You could also head down to Foster City for breakfast on Saturday. (Check lapuwali's post on the subject.) There may not be too many people this time, but you never know with us locals...

--DD
SirAndy
QUOTE(brer @ Jun 21 2006, 09:32 AM) *

Well, I'm going up to have a look at Berkeley's Architecture program.
My cousin has a place in that area and i'm hoping I can convince him to let me rent the apartment attached to his house. KMA.gif

schweet! smilie_pokal.gif

"Mt. Tamalpiwhatsit" is a nice hike, great view of the bay area too, gotta hike all the way up to the weatherstation ...

smile.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.