Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: found a picture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
picture from sunday

Thank goodness others can take pictures or I would never have a picture of myself or my toys.
bob91403
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Jun 20 2006, 11:04 PM) *

picture from sunday

Thank goodness others can take pictures or I would never have a picture of myself or my toys.
Looks sweet. Are those rear flares added, or original fenders flared by the popular "stretch them out" method?
SirAndy
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Jun 20 2006, 11:04 PM) *

picture from sunday

dude, someone stole your front turn signals! ohmy.gif

cool_shades.gif Andy
Lou W
Your geeky friends sure know someone with a nice looking teener. biggrin.gif
turboman808
could other guys pictures. And as you can see I go have turn signals mueba.gif
turboman808
one more of the "finished for now" interior
bob91403
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Jun 20 2006, 11:33 PM) *

one more of the "finished for now" interior

Looks nice inside too! I really like the gauges in the ashtray. The metal floors look cool. What no floor mats? clap56.gif
drewvw

nate....did you buy the car like that, do it yourself, or a mix of both?

nice ride by the way, very unique
rmital
Turboman...you heading over to Paul Miller's later? ...with the 914?
i love porsche
whats going on at paul miller's?
BigDBass
Nice 914. I like the rear fenders and the headlight mod. The interior looks great. That may be the first slant-nosed 914 that looks good to me smile.gif
turboman808
QUOTE(rmital @ Jun 21 2006, 05:46 AM) *

Turboman...you heading over to Paul Miller's later? ...with the 914?

I would if I knew where is was. No one gave directions. I work in Hackensack but I don't know jersey at all.
1bad914
Hey I take that slantnose comment seriously! sad.gif

rmital
Paul Miller Porsche
250 US Highway 46
Parsippany, NJ

directions to Paul Miller Porsche

I'm probably going to get there before 5:30...just cause I don't want to hang out at work late.
Aaron Cox
looks killer! (put the OE headlights in please smile.gif )
turboman808
QUOTE(rmital @ Jun 21 2006, 08:41 AM) *

Paul Miller Porsche
250 US Highway 46
Parsippany, NJ

directions to Paul Miller Porsche

I'm probably going to get there before 5:30...just cause I don't want to hang out at work late.

Cool I will try to stop by. It's like 25 minutes from me I think. I got to sneak out of work though. THey got like 200 hours worth of work for me that needs done in 2 weeks. Hmmmm not possible.
i love porsche
i might be able to make it around 6ish
will you all still be there?
rmital
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Jun 21 2006, 12:22 PM) *

i might be able to make it around 6ish
will you all still be there?

I should definitely still be there around 6ish....
Thack
That blue is a nice color.
i love porsche
that was pretty fun seeing everyone at the dealer, we should have meets more often..though i was the odd man out because my 914 needs to be pushed around...
ptravnic
pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics,..............

Wish I could have been there - stuck on conference call sad.gif
turboman808
Let me just say NJ roads suck ass.

I got so lost coming back. The signs and the layout make absolutely no sense. I got lost 2 twice. The second time I needed to get gas but had no cash so I needed to find an ATM. Found one but it was broken. Found another then had to go find a gas station then find my way to the highway. I got so lost I started to get pissed, but then I remember being lost in a 914 isn't so bad, spun the tires a bit and went on my merry way. Took me 1:45 to get back to work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.