Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awesome conversion deal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I already have one of those sitting in my living room! headbang.gif
Mueller
I think it could be a decent deal depending on the final price. I like the idea of it being taken apart so much as long the repairs that have been started have been properly done.

There is no excuse not to fix it correctly and make the car even better with it at this stage.
Pnambic
Wow!
I wonder what the reserve is....
That's one extensive E-bay ad.
Hope they find a good home for it.
krk
Just a test to see if I can past a large link.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...t=ST&f=2&t=5428

kim.
Neal
I am totaly blown away by the sellers organization, I wonder why he is not following through with this conversion ?
DrifterJay
his wife probably wants it out....extremely well done add though.

-Jared
redshift
It's a parts pile, made of all the parts you'd want to change before finishing, just like any other parts pile.

He said the reserve reflects the price he has in it. (more than it reflects tossing it out)

Ouch.

M
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Neal @ Oct 6 2003, 11:44 AM)
I am totaly blown away by the sellers organization, I wonder why he is not following through with this conversion ?

DirkWright's Disease?

he's an organizer - not a do-er - and wants to make everything is complete and perfect before starting. afraid to start for fear it'll commit him to finishing - and that the result will not match the expectation ...
expected that the skill to actually pull it off would somehow materialise despite never having actually built up anything before...

some of the usual reasons ...
Mark Henry
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Oct 6 2003, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE(Neal @ Oct 6 2003, 11:44 AM)

DirkWright's Disease?

He's terminal with DWD, he just found out that he only has 30 more years to live!
ArtechnikA
just to follow up - final bid $2600 - reserve not met...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.