Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sweet custom 914 for sale...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ptravnic
$23K? Sounds like someone does not understand that rarely does one get out of it what one put into it (monetarily that is...).

On the other hand, PT Barnum said...
stags14
QUOTE(ptravnic @ Jun 21 2006, 12:44 PM) *

$23K? Sounds like someone does not understand that rarely does one get out of it what one put into it (monetarily that is...).

On the other hand, PT Barnum said...

Brother - I am not saying it is worth it... I know I wouldn't pay that much for it... But I do like several of the custom mods to the body and what that does for the appearance.

bootyshake.gif
ptravnic
Yo - you fromAmherst NY? My old man lives just off Main Street, down the street from Amherst HS & Middle School... Ever run into Dave Eddy? He's in the area too... I make it back a few weekends a year - next time prob around mid/end of July...

-Pete
stags14
QUOTE(ptravnic @ Jun 21 2006, 01:13 PM) *

Yo - you fromAmherst NY? My old man lives just off Main Street, down the street from Amherst HS & Middle School... Ever run into Dave Eddy? He's in the area too... I make it back a few weekends a year - next time prob around mid/end of July...

-Pete

Yep - I am from Amherst, NY. I am moving to Clarence in the next few months. I have not run into Dave Eddy. I need to meet a few local guys so they can help me when I eventually start doing my restoration from rust bucket to driveable 914.
ptravnic
Clarence is still close enough. Dave goes by the handle "Dead Air". He pops up on the board every now and again...

-pt
Andyrew
Wheres the radiator?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.