Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Work is kicking my Arse today!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drewvw

I'm getting beatdown by the man bigtime lately....get me home so I can take a driving.gif and drink some beer3.gif !!!
Engman
Been that way here for the last six weeks......

Threatened my vacation last week....

I not happy.

M
rmital
...drove the 914 to work today...perfect weather here in Jersey...this was a very long work day with her waiting for me out there in the parking lot.

I'd rather be driving or wrenching.....oh yeah, or coaching my kids at a softball game....
Air_Cooled_Nut
yawn.gif Just got back from a walk w/my boss...smoking cigars aktion035.gif We do it at least a couple times a week. Gotta love small start-ups beer.gif
Root_Werks
Short a guy today. Yeah, busy today.
VegasRacer
The only thing that keeps me going is the bottom line in my signature.
brer
computer crashed and I lost everything i had done before lunch. smilie_pokal.gif

ctrl + S

DOH!
turboman808
QUOTE(rmital @ Jun 21 2006, 12:24 PM) *

...drove the 914 to work today...perfect weather here in Jersey...this was a very long work day with her waiting for me out there in the parking lot.

Yeah I drove it yesterday and today. The weather is just so nice I had to. I don't like having it in traffic but man it's nice. I haven't put the top back on in over a week now. Hope no one walks ups and pisses on my seats biggrin.gif

But yeah work is pretty tough right now. I am the network engineer, video editor and graphic designer. They give all the high end projects to me because I seem to be the only one who cares about the quality. Add to that they are opening a video rental store and they need me there to setup a POS network and teach these guys how to do it. Add to that we are getting new High definition equipment and a gigabit network and servers to support this new demand. I don't just have a plate full, I got the whole table. blink.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
Oh yeah, we are finally getting nice weather here and I finished the tranny swap on my teener late last night so I got to FINALLY drive her to "work" w/the top off. Smooooth shifting. Got a thumbs-up from a topless Mercedes thumb3d.gif
dinomium
Drove mine in today so I could get the front end alighnment done.
How much do I love my job? I waited for them to finish and added the full four wheel with ride hieght!
scottb
have had 15% of staff leave lately. same all over in my industry. too many jobs and not enough bodies. all we can do to stay above water.

time to go out and fix that oil leak at the pump now.... something to show at the end of my labors rather than another pile of stromberg.....

cheers!!!!

Mueller
Changed a few diapers, watched the A-Team, Knight Rider and a few other oldie but goodie shows...tired to take a nap but I cannot get the girls to get on the same schedual for eating and sleeping...yep, rough day today blink.gif
Rrrockhound
Today I screwed with the intern and asked him if he really wanted a job in my field (geology). Where else would I go to work in a tie one day and get sweaty/dirty/greasy the next? (I prefer sweaty/dirty/greasy, which is why I like old cars). Now I gotta check for ticks...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.