Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My newest engine build
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
Ahhhh screw it...someone will just flame me for free advertising...or so what's cool about that... or what ever....

Too bad it's a 2.6L nickies DTM engine....

rolleyes.gif
jimkelly
To avoid getting flamed for not giving us enough info to cause us to flame you, you need to give us more info, but then you run the risk of getting flamed - if you know what I mean : ) I guess we need a smilely that bursts into flames. popcorn[1].gif
Mueller
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jun 21 2006, 07:23 PM) *

Ahhhh screw it...someone will just flame me for free advertiving...or so what cool about that... or whatever....

Too bad it's a 2.6L nickies DTM engine....

rolleyes.gif

yes, but it is PERFECTLY acceptable to post ebay ads in the garage section for 914s or other classified ads/craigslist for 914s for us to see and talk about ...hmmm never seen anyone complain about that before poke.gif

sean_v8_914
you are nothin but a dirty little tease
SirAndy
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Jun 21 2006, 07:28 PM) *

I guess we need a smilely that bursts into flames

blowup.gif
crash914
ho humm......2.6? no big deal, btdt..

what I want to see is how you put it together with pictures and instructions so that I can duplicate it all and sell it on the net.

just kidding. I want to see you finish it so we can compare notes.
I am ready to add external coolers next as this thing gets really hot.

Keep us informed of the progress.... kiss kiss....
Joe Ricard
what I want to see is how you put it together with pictures and instructions so that I can duplicate it all and sell it on the net.

Oh your gonna get it for that one chairfall.gif

Well some peoples work is respected. Mark you seem to be a straight shooter that doesn't push "my way or the highway" and I'll charge you an arm and a leg for it too.

even if it's true I don't see it in your posts.

Not that it means much but You are cool with me.
URY914
Write it up in your blog.

Write it clearly and completely. Edit it as needed so readers can understand what you are doing.

And try not to piss people off.
Mark Henry
It's just for a lowly 356 anyways.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.