Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow another howdoya
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
How do you put the contengent listing on the bottom of you threads? confused24.gif
TROJANMAN
First, you have to "rush" a contingent
There may or may not be a Hell week involved
And then you you can put a contingent banner in your signature line biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
I thought Gulf Coast contingent. membership of 1 but then there are them Girly men in Florida. (can't have that)

So how about the red neck contigent still membership of 1
72914S
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Jun 22 2006, 02:46 PM) *

I thought Gulf Coast contingent. membership of 1 but then there are them Girly men in Florida. (can't have that)

So how about the red neck contigent still membership of 1

Who are you talking about here in FLORIDA joe?
BigDBass
One way would be to:
1. Find a user signature with the contigent logo you want to add to your sig
2a. If using Firefox, right-click the logo image, then click "Copy Image Location"
2b. If using IE, right-click the logo image, click "Properties", then highlight the Address/URL, right-click that, then select "Copy"
3. Go into your 914club control panel to edit your signature, then paste that URL for the logo image into your sig.

Man, those instructions look ugly. If you tell me what logo you want to use, I'll grab the URL you need to paste if you'd like.

Edit: The problem with doing it this way is that if the user from whom you "borrow" the logo changes theirs, it might change yours as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.