Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help in Detroit area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nickm1
I am looking for someone who knows how these cars are supposed to work and feel. I have had the car for a little over a year and am wondering if all the little things I hear and feel are "Normal". Does the car handle like it should, clutch pedal feel right. things like that.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
I live in Maumee Ohio ,jump on US 23 ,probbly 45 min. drive I'll drive it let you know what I think. Then you drive mine to compare with yours. Let me know! Dave slap.gif

BigDBass
Partner swapping! woohoo!
Nickm1
I'll keep you in mind, I would prefer something a little closer. The car doesn't like long runs on the highway. Aerodynamics stop airflow to the radiator at speeds above 80.
groot
I'm closer... live in Dearborn, but I've been working in Romeo these days, so I drive right through Madison Heights twice each day. I can share an opinion, but it would be difficult for you to drive my car in return... unless you want to head out to GingerMan with me on Wednesday.
Flat VW
hijacked.gif

I was raised in the Romeo area, 25 mile and Mound road.

I LOVED it there, please have a 'loose coney' in my name.

John

P.S. We now resume your regular programming.......

hijacked.gif concluded

marks914
Nick,
PM me with your Phone #,
Maybe we can hook up this weekend. Im in Ferndale still.
Maybe we can get together at lunch, I am still working at the DaimlerChrysler Tech Center, if I remember right, you were working in Lake Orion.

Mark
marks914
Nick, my car had some similar high speed problems with airflow, its straightened up now.

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.