914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
racerx9146
wink.gif I won my class

I think i was the only car in Street 914-4/6

PCA SVR Concours results

hee hee John

IPB Image
BigDBass
Sweet car. Why'd they stick you by the dumpster?
racerx9146
my choice on the dumpster location, shade! it was about 110 on the tarmac in full sun! Actually i was right in the middle of everything, their big garage with all the 356's on display is on 20 ft to the left.

They also unveiled the new 997 turbo, nice i guess....

John
Air_Cooled_Nut
So which name do you normally go by, John Daron or John Webster?

From the URL posted above:
John Webster
SVR
Class S-8
1970 914-6
1st Place
racerx9146
either, my dad's name is also John so its one of those personality disorder things...
carreraguy
Its always great to see 914s at concours! If you can't make it to WCC, the next one is in Carmel Valley - very nice park location, good food, restrooms and no f'in concrete! biggrin.gif
Tobra
That is a truly sweet car, cute kid too. Cracked me up her "driving" your car. I voted for you for people's choice too.
racerx9146
thanks for all the kind words.

the kid is actually a he. His name is Lucas, we gotta get him a haircut one of these days. He loves cars, not sure where he got that from. What i like best is the reaction of the serious concours dudes when i let him play in it smile.gif Those guys have to lighten up...
tod914
Great looking cars. What color is that 75 911?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.