Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 repair shop in Beaufort S.C.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pfierb
I know that I asked this once before ....back in Feb...and got a few answers,but can't find where I put the replies....So again does any one know of a good shop that works on 914s in the Beafort S.C. area?

Paul F.
Steve Thacker
QUOTE(pfierb @ Jun 23 2006, 07:37 AM) *

I know that I asked this once before ....back in Feb...and got a few answers,but can't find where I put the replies....So again does any one know of a good shop that works on 914s in the Beafort S.C. area?

Paul F.

I'll try and get one close to you

Name Aircooled Automotive
Categories General Service/Repair
Location North Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Description Repair Shop specializing in aircooled VW's.
Engine rebuilding, tune-up, transmission replacement, full brake service, floorpan replacement, body structure rust repair, new body panels available, full line of West Coast Metric rubber parts, interior replacement, body and paint work available.
Contact Info call for information and appointment: 843-747-6001

Open M-F 9:00 to 5:00
Website N/A

Name Teutonix
Categories Parts
General Service/Repair
Restoration
Upholstery
Engine
Transmission
Location Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA
Description Over 40 years VW repair experience. Nice little VW shop off the beaten path on Hilton Head. Convenient to Hilton Head, Bluffton, Hardeeville, Beaufort. Moving soon to the Hardeeville area (Feb 06). Nice stock of parts. Also repair Volvo and SAAB.
Contact Info Please respect my time during phone calls since Teutonix is a one-man shop.
843-689-5431 talk to Norman.
norm@teutonix.com
Teutonix - 360 Spanish Wells Rd. PO Box 22486 Hilton Head Is., SC 29925-2486
(north end of the island)
Website http://www.teutonix.com

Yes I know these might be a stretch being VW dub shops, but a bunch of these ole boys know air cooled cars. If you don't have the wrench gene, then these fellas might do the trick. Give them a call.
pfierb
QUOTE(Steve Thacker @ Jun 23 2006, 08:46 AM) *

QUOTE(pfierb @ Jun 23 2006, 07:37 AM) *

Paul F.

I'll try and get one close to you

Name Aircooled Automotive
Categories General Service/Repair
Location North Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Description Repair Shop specializing in aircooled VW's.
Engine rebuilding, tune-up, transmission replacement, full brake service, floorpan replacement, body structure rust repair, new body panels available, full line of West Coast Metric rubber parts, interior replacement, body and paint work available.
Contact Info call for information and appointment: 843-747-6001

Open M-F 9:00 to 5:00
Website N/A

Name Teutonix
Categories Parts
General Service/Repair
Restoration
Upholstery
Engine
Transmission
Location Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA
Description Over 40 years VW repair experience. Nice little VW shop off the beaten path on Hilton Head. Convenient to Hilton Head, Bluffton, Hardeeville, Beaufort. Moving soon to the Hardeeville area (Feb 06). Nice stock of parts. Also repair Volvo and SAAB.
Contact Info Please respect my time during phone calls since Teutonix is a one-man shop.
843-689-5431 talk to Norman.
norm@teutonix.com
Teutonix - 360 Spanish Wells Rd. PO Box 22486 Hilton Head Is., SC 29925-2486
(north end of the island)
Website http://www.teutonix.com

Yes I know these might be a stretch being VW dub shops, but a bunch of these ole boys know air cooled cars. If you don't have the wrench gene, then these fellas might do the trick. Give them a call.

Thanks for the info... I have the semi wrench gene i.e. stuff you can fix without getting under the car on a creeper to old for that any more.

Thanks again Paul
Steve Thacker
Good luck to ya.

Better yet, anyone out there close to Paul? He needs some assistance.
Help a fella out......
dstar
What does Paul need?
RON S.
I shot Paul a PM,

I'm 35 miles away in Walterboro.

Ron
ejm
QUOTE(dstar @ Jun 23 2006, 10:50 AM) *

What does Paul need?

He needs a good wrench when he moves south, I think he is all set right now.

Paul - I thought we talked to a guy at Lime Rock that had a shop in that area?
pfierb
I'm all set up here in Connecticut I have this super wrench named Ed that looks after my 914.
Thanks anyway gentlemen

Paul
Al Meredith
Is there a shop in Frogmore?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.