Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Go Kart Racer on Sunday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
Hey, all. A couple of friends and I will be heading over to Go Kart Racer on Sunday around 2 PM. Any locals want to join us there? I know lapuwali and Nathan both enjoy it. You can bring non-karters as well; there will be at least a couple of people just watching.

This will be the end of my birthday weekend celebrations. I hit the big four-oh today. smile.gif (What, no tombstone smiley???)

--DD
lapuwali
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jun 23 2006, 07:40 AM) *

Hey, all. A couple of friends and I will be heading over to Go Kart Racer on Sunday around 2 PM. Any locals want to join us there? I know lapuwali and Nathan both enjoy it. You can bring non-karters as well; there will be at least a couple of people just watching.

This will be the end of my birthday weekend celebrations. I hit the big four-oh today. smile.gif (What, no tombstone smiley???)

--DD

oooh, Dave's OLD. (almost as old as I am...)

I'm a possible for that time slot.
Jenny
I've got a bridal shower to attend (mine, actually!) on Sunday. But I'll see you tomarra! wink.gif

Jen
turboman808
Endurance karting is so much fun. I got to go do it again soon
SteveL
Jenny-

We want pictures from the shower and the gifts (modeled if possible)
piratenanner.gif
nebreitling
Happy Birthday Dave! doubt i'll be able to make it -- gotta finish up a transmission swap on my roomate's '99 accord.
Jeroen
a day late, dollar short, but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA OLD FART laugh.gif
have a couple of cold ones beerchug.gif and enjoy the party!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.