Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: E-brake cable boots
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
I'm putting my E-brake cables in and they are in perfect condition except for the boots at the ends. Is there a source for these boots????
jk76.914
I got rear boots plus hardware at PB Tweeks. Don't know where to get front boots separately... good luck.

http://www.tweeks.com/shop?frame=4.37.2314
East coaster
Thanks!

Went to order them and they're "temporarily out of stock"..............Dang!

Well, if they offer them, I'm sure someone else does.
GWN7
There was a couple of posts about Tweeks getting out of Porsche parts compleatly. You might be waiting awhile if that is so from them.

I believe the part number for these is 91442459100 em brake cable boot at caliper

Call GPR
JeffBowlsby
Performance Products may have them.
william harris
Just did this. The rear boots (the smaller ones) by the caliper are still available from Porsche. Got mine from my local dealer. Hint, do not install the boots until you place the cable thru the backet were the cable is secured by the clip, the boot simply will not fit thru the opening. Before installing the clip, you can slip the boot on - it helps to have installed and removed it before putting the cable in as this stretchs it enough to make it much easier to put on. Sorry, the front boots are NLA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.