Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dave( Korijo)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
elwood-914
How's Dave Cawdry ( Korijo) doing? Anyone heard anything??
elwood-914
Anybody?? icon_bump.gif
rick 918-S
bye1.gif
Jeroen
bumpety icon_bump.gif
Toast
Where's Dave?

Dave's not here man.

Hope Dave's ok.
JoeSharp
The way I see it is, NO NEWS is good news. Thank You very much.
I need to get Tires and wheels to Dave in 2 weeks. So maybe by then I'll know more.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
BigDBass
Yeah, I was going with no news is good news when I saw the initial lack of responses when the topic was started.
Korijo
Hey everybody! This is Kori saying hi for Dave. He's here next to me, but can no longer operate the mouse or keyboard. Hopefully we'll get a new system in soon, but until then you can still send him messages.

He thanks all of you for your support, and hopes you all have a great time at the WCC this year. We'd love to see some of you over here sometime- maybe a 'garage' event. Keep in touch....

JoeSharp
Thanks for posting Kori. Give Dave a hug for me Please... Look I need to find a way to get some tires to you and I sure that just saying it here it will just happen.
I will have them at the WCC and let the word out that they are for you. If nothing else happen you and Dave can expet a visitor.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Qarl
Kori?

is there a certain kind of mouse/keyboard he needs?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Bleyseng
We got to get over there for an event/BBQ/workparty.....before August!!! chair.gif chair.gif
dinomium
agree.gif Hi Dave! biggrin.gif jsharp.gif
Jeroen
Hey Kori & Dave
wavey.gif
VegasRacer
4:20
zymurgist
Hi Dave,

I don't know if this might be useful, but this software's been getting rave reviews on the Motley Fool boards. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Works for text, but not the mouse.
Root_Werks
wavey.gif Have a great 4th Dave and Kori!
fiid
Hey Dave and Kori!

Happy 4th and best wishes!!

Fiid.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.