gurple mazda-some floral arranger
rhodyguy
more
rhodyguy
more
rhodyguy
and more...
rhodyguy
last 2. i passed on the 912 offered to me @ $1k.

k
Aaron Cox
wow! nice action shots!
chairfall.gif poke.gif
rhodyguy
aaron, go take your ritalin and practice your impulse restraint techniques. better yet, go fix your car. wink.gif

k
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jun 24 2006, 08:32 AM) *

wow! nice action shots!
chairfall.gif poke.gif

They're too cold to move, Aaron. They have an affliction that's called "weather". Sometimes the sun can be shining but you have to wear clothes called "long sleeve shirts" and "jackets". Life can be tough in some places. I dunno how they survive until they can move somewhere normal. Where we have "The Endless Summer", they have July 15th (some years, anyway). The Cap'n
J P Stein
Kevin didn't get any action shots cause we put him to work as starter.
When I realized that, I went and relieved him so's he could get back on the road.

Soon thereafter, the rains came... it was a warm rain, but a lot of it headbang.gif

We'll try again July 2. It's gud that there isn't an AX scheduled today or tomorrow.
Summer is here for a few days with temps in the high ninetys.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 24 2006, 08:53 AM) *

aaron, go take your ritalin and practice your impulse restraint techniques. better yet, go fix your car. wink.gif

k

chairfall.gif
rhodyguy
they survive w/o air conditioning on in their houses 8 months out of the year. they can afford all the fancy cars with the money they save due to the low elect costs. i hate it when i hijack my own threads. 80* here today. drops to the mid 50s to 60 at night. pretty comfy.

k
Porsche Rescue
Nice green car belongs to "new guy" Cassidy Bolger. Just got it. Craig helped in the find.

So, Kevin, what's the story on the tail dragger in the weeds? It looks nice.
bob91403
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jun 24 2006, 08:32 AM) *

wow! nice action shots!
chairfall.gif poke.gif
Don't you see the water on the ground? It only stops raining up there long enough to take the cover off the car and snap a few pictures. They don't actually drive them. I've heard that on the west coast of Oregon, when they have a day without rain, all the kids are let out of school so they can see what sunshine looks like.
burnout.gif
rhodyguy
swiss cheesy on the floors and would require a frt susp console r&r. a new piece would be included. if a correct engine would have been included, i would have pulled the trigger. the car is in trinidad ca. major transport pain. when the friend of the owner was telling me about it, i thought it might be a 356. lots of parts. like i need to start with 912s.

k
rhodyguy
the plan was to turn it into a vette killer, what ever that is. dry.gif
rhodyguy
rhodyguy
rhodyguy
note the pine needles all over the poor thing. shocked[1].gif sad.gif i suggested he tell his friend to clean ALL the needles off and spend <$20 for a poly tarp with a reflective underside.

k
cassidy_bolger
huh?

wha?

did somebody say my name?

its so freakin' hot I passed out for a minute there.

nice pics.

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.