Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wirring for taililights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Could anyone please post pictures of the tail light wirring so I can hook up my tail lights the right way. Left and right Please pray.gif
lapuwali
There are two "rows" of connectors, three in the front (towards you as you look at them), two in the rear. The front row are taillights, brake lights, turn signals from the outer connector to the inner connector. The back row are reversing lights, and ground, outer to inner.
Mikey914
QUOTE(lapuwali @ Jun 24 2006, 12:29 PM) *

There are two "rows" of connectors, three in the front (towards you as you look at them), two in the rear. The front row are turn signals, taillights, brake lights from the outer connector to the inner connector. The back row are reversing lights, and ground, outer to inner.

Which prong gets the black/yellow?
lapuwali
black/yellow is for the brake lights. Note that I edited my post above, as the order I gave was slightly out of whack. I just double-checked.

Mikey914
QUOTE(lapuwali @ Jun 24 2006, 04:34 PM) *

black/yellow is for the brake lights. Note that I edited my post above, as the order I gave was slightly out of whack. I just double-checked.

Thanks, I apreciate the help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.