Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT/ Need race gas in SoCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rcrgrl
Hi all! I need race gas by early tomorrow morning - wondering if anybody has leaded 110 - or if any of you are online at CA Speedway and would be willing to meet me in the morning and let me in to buy gas at the track... or know how to get a hold of anybody out there. confused24.gif
help..........
Toast
They sell it at the Speedway, (at least they did before), but I will check and get back with you.

Toast
rcrgrl
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 24 2006, 07:32 PM) *

They sell it at the Speedway, (at least they did before), but I will check and get back with you.

Toast

They do sell it, but i think you have to be with the event (HSRthis weekend) to get it ...
rcrgrl
i worked 11 hours today on the car (not 914 today) and then don't have any *%&^ gas!!

hey toast - is birthday really the day before mine? how cool!
rcrgrl
never mind - I found some

Ray Hocking at Trackside Racing
(free plug for a good guy)

Thanks toast for checking though - really appreciate it!
Toast
Ok, here is an update.
Malcom Smith off Van Buren and the 91 fwy, and Kawasakii off University and the 60 fwy, both in Riverside, have 110 lead gas that you can get tomorow. Don't know what time they open thoe.
I could come down tomorow and pick some up and deliver it to you. Let me know what time.

Also, I can also get 3 gallons of C12, but that is all I can get and it's a little more expensive.

I see you are still online, so pm me if you are interested and I'll send you my cell#.

My b-day is Jan. 20th. Is your's the 21st? Ya know, Aquarius have a tendency to always be right. laugh.gif
JoeSharp
I just keep my mouth shut.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Aaron Cox
what do you need race gas for?

i love the smell of VP
JoeSharp
AAron, she is a racer.
Aaron Cox
no doubt!

i just wanted to see pics of the racecar?

this isnt mrs dunkle is it?
JoeSharp
No. But her family has been deeep into Auto Sales for decades (I remember advertising from the 50's)s. Father has a Cheetah. Race drives a 57 corvette that her father used to campaine. They will be at the races at the WCC.
Aaron Cox
i dont remember the 50's... smile.gif

would be cool to see the racer smile.gif
JoeSharp
To bad you've got so much to do tomorrow. She'll be at Fontana.
Aaron Cox
killin me here joe LOL

i work tomorrow, and i got lots of school crap piled up...

you goin? take pics!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.