Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Preggers and the knob
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BigDBass
Entered my first car show this morning. 1st Annual Oak Lawn Car Show. There were maybe 9 cars. All domestics, 55 - 82, all very nice. Didn't take any pics but there were some nice cars. They basically coerced me to register (for $15) and it was a riot to see my little green vw among those beasts. Bummer there was no "Best Import" category! smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif

Anyway, on the way home, my wife, 3 weeks from her due date, decides she's ready to learn to drive manual in the 914. So we went to the school parking lot, and she had her way with my shifter. She did a great job and we had a blast.
She was makin' some fast turns, saying it sure feels different from the passenger seat while my knuckles whitened. She says one more parking lot session and she's ready for the street. Look out! driving-girl.gif wub.gif
GWN7
The crystal ball says there is another 914 purchase in your future..... wink.gif
McMark
Good call Bruce. wink.gif
Dr Evil
Thats friggen awsome! smilie_pokal.gif
Toast
Cool! rocking nana.gif We need more 914 gurls here. driving-girl.gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 24 2006, 11:00 PM) *

Cool! rocking nana.gif We need more 914 gurls here. driving-girl.gif

another 914 gurl! she's got good taste.......

i took newest GF out for a little ride in Bebe last night.

i got one scream out of her and I couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. =-)
another convert? ... maybe. more news at 11.
BigDBass
Ha, I dunno about her wanting a 914 of her own, but I'll be glad when she "gets it" (and it'd be nice to have a designated driver smile.gif )

There's some light rain here so far today, but hopefully we'll get her out there again later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.