Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Later Trunks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
Ok, so NO ONE has a 75-76 914 with a rear trunk? C'mon guys/gals we're trying to help the newbies (man, I HATE that term). Don't post them here - look at the nailed posts, please.

What? Am I here all alone? Help us out!
tod914
I'll try to take some shots tomorrow for you Pat and post them in the correct topic. Heres the only one I have atm.. I'll mimic what you did for yours.

Click to view attachment
TJB/914
I'll help out our 75-76 guys what to look for. These later models have a full trunk pad similiar in size to the 73-74 cars. The difference is it's a black fluffy looking pad that reminds me of a feather mattress. I don't have any 75-76 cars in the neighborhood to look at.

Tom
Bleyseng
Mine had a pad that was filled with cheap foam. The edges got hard and cracked/split and if any water leaked in (thru the rear lites) it filled up with the water..

Basically, they are huge sponges. So, I left is out for several years moving it around the storage until I tossed it out a while ago. Not worth keeping unless yours is soft and unsplit.

Still have the carpeting that I keep in there.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jun 25 2006, 09:51 PM) *

I'll try to take some shots tomorrow for you Pat and post them in the correct topic. Heres the only one I have atm.. I'll mimic what you did for yours.

Click to view attachment

boldblue.gif
Bring 'em on Tod
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.