Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mmmmmmmmmm.........................
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
Got my seats from Stefan at GT classics. They are the Rallye STs done in leather with heaters built into the back and bottom pads. They are even nicer than I had expected. They seem very well made and are comfy as hell.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Jeroen
nice!
East coaster
Oh yeah, ignore the stupid yellow arm rest!!!
turboman808
Those are really nice. I would get them but aren't they like 1 grand a peice?
RON S.
That is simply eye wateringly beautiful. shocked[1].gif shocked[1].gif thumb3d.gif thumb3d.gif thumb3d.gif

Ron
grasshopper
hey! you stole my center console wink.gif
Lou W
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Jun 26 2006, 03:08 PM) *

hey! you stole my center console wink.gif

Those seats are beautiful, How about a picture and info on the console too?
SirAndy
QUOTE(East coaster @ Jun 26 2006, 07:27 AM) *

Oh yeah, ignore the stupid yellow arm rest!!!

you got it bro ... wink.gif

nice seats! smilie_pokal.gif

how much did they set you back?
idea.gif Andy
JPB
Nice skins bro! How much was the damage and where can we get some also. Can I be cool to? Hey, that thing isn't an arm rest, its a love cushion.

dead horse.gif Move biotch, your gonna make a fine set of skins.
spare time toys
I know where the arm rest started life. piratenanner.gif Its a part from the Nuclear Banana.
pete-stevers
what type of center console is that???
Eric_Shea
Ron, you're next!

JD... your car is awesome. Coming long nicely.

E.
East coaster
Seats were just on the south side of 2K for the pair. Not cheap, but not bad either. I worked with Stefan of GT classics to have them made. He was very helpful and has provided good service. I know others here have delt with him and only have good things to say as well.

Again, they aren't cheap, but it seemed like the icing on the cake of this project and solved my lack of heat for the time being as well. If you've never had heated seats it's hard to appreciate how nice they are. (although it's hard to appreciate the thought of heated seats now that it's 90 degrees and 90 percent humidty!!)

The console is an Amco aftermarket unit (Thanks Grasshopper!). I had one in a teener years ago and they're actually pretty decent. The quality isn't the best but the arm rest is perfect height for shifting and it doesn't interfere with the throttle like a factory console does. I wanted to make my own console and probably will someday, but for now this will work with a couple of mods (the first being lose the yellow). I'll post pics of the console when I get around to cleaning it up and doing my mods.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.