Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for picture of 914 with raised lettered rockers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Anyone have a picture of a 914 with the raised lettered rockers on it? I'm selling a set of these rockers and was ask if I had any pictures with them installed. The set I have have never been istalled so I tired just holding them up by my car but the picture doesn't look right. So if I may use your picture to show a potential buyer how they look correctly installed please post here or email me at gjshaffer2002 AT yahoo.com

Thank you beerchug.gif
T wing
How much do you want? I don't have a picture, but I know what they look like and wouldn't mind a set.
GaroldShaffer
I have them posted in the classified section click HERE

URY914
There is a car in the classifieds being sold by jwalters that has them on it.
Midtowner
Link
Dr Evil
Always looking for a reason to post a pic
GaroldShaffer
Thanks Doc beerchug.gif
STL914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 26 2006, 01:23 PM) *

Always looking for a reason to post a pic

hijacked.gif

Hey Mike,

Can you tell me what type of side markers you have on your car? Any info would be appreciated?

Thanks and sorry for the Hi-Jack.

madd_dogg_914
An excuse to post a pic, I love it!!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image
Dr Evil
Gary, you can get a similar set at you FLAPS for about $20. I got mine on line and they are of "adequate" quality, but I saw more solid ones at the local Kragen. Look in the lighting section. If not just do a google for side marker lights or the such.

So was mine the money shot?
Chris Pincetich
cool_shades.gif
I like the way these rockers have little flare snubs on the ends that blend in well with a non-flared body but make it look like a small fender flare. I think they are all this way...

Are ALL the ABS/plastic/fiberglass rocker panels like this? It looks cool beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
Nope. I thought that they were, but if you look close at mine you will see that the flare tops extend out about 1/2". I need to trim them down and blend them some day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.