Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Help Me Find This Part !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
L73
I have Faith in you guys.........
I am looking for a WINSHEILD FRAME SEAL !!!! ( I think confused24.gif )
It's the seal that mounts to the inside winshield post to seal the vent window to the body when the door is closed ...... and the chrome molding that fits in there somehow???? Good hunting and thank you for your time>>>
ps 1975 1.8
WRX914
There are about a hundred or so of us that are waiting for that very seal. Actually, the seal goes along the top where the targa top fits into the widshield frame and down both of the door jams. Welcome to the waiting room!

L73
QUOTE(WRX914 @ Jun 26 2006, 12:45 PM) *

There are about a hundred or so of us that are waiting for that very seal. Actually, the seal goes along the top where the targa top fits into the widshield frame and down both of the door jams. Welcome to the waiting room!

Yup I had a felling drunk.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(WRX914 @ Jun 26 2006, 12:45 PM) *

Welcome to the waiting room!

agree.gif
Mueller
I bought mine from GPR a few months ago, are they totally out???
WRX914
AA just told me that they hope to have that seal ready for shipping in about 5 weeks. I have been waiting for it for over a year...
ptravnic
While hanging out in the waiting room - it is a good time to make friends with silicone rubber...

grouphug.gif
L73
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jun 26 2006, 12:49 PM) *

I bought mine from GPR a few months ago, are they totally out???

GPR??? whos that??
SLITS
NO supplier currently has any or access to any....as a group, face east and pray that Porsche will make a run of them....knowing AA and the quality of their repro stuff, I will pass on what they come up with.

GPR - German Parts and Restoration...........
L73
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 26 2006, 04:56 PM) *

NO supplier currently has any or access to any....as a group, face east and pray that Porsche will make a run of them....knowing AA and the quality of their repro stuff, I will pass on what they come up with.

GPR - German Parts and Restoration...........

It is not that mine are bad.....
Its that I DO NOT HAVE ONE AT ALL
when I got the car the PO just had it painted... no trim or rubber anywhere.....
I have replaced $$$$ all but this headbang.gif
anybody have used off their parts car???
WRX914
Good luck, finding one will require a brief miracle.

As I said before, welcome to the waiting room.

Eric_Shea
AA just told me that they hope to have that seal ready for shipping in about 5 weeks.

av-943.gif
Tobra
QUOTE(WRX914 @ Jun 26 2006, 12:50 PM) *

AA just told me that they hope to have that seal ready for shipping in about 5 weeks. I have been waiting for it for over a year...

they told me that 6 months ago
J P Stein
Humm......one of these?
One of these days I'm gonna have to make up my mind as to weather or not my windshield is gonna disappear. At that time...prolly this winter, this and an uncracked dash are gonna come on the market. The top seal has 2 small cracks one on either side as shown in the pic. If you're hot fer it, keep in touch. biggrin.gif
bob174
Hey JP, I'd be interested in that dash potentially. You've got an earlier member number than I do--you been around a while...
Joe Bob
He also got a real low birthdate....it says 1945 if you can trust that BS....
L73
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jun 28 2006, 06:20 PM) *

Humm......one of these?
One of these days I'm gonna have to make up my mind as to weather or not my windshield is gonna disappear. At that time...prolly this winter, this and an uncracked dash are gonna come on the market. The top seal has 2 small cracks one on either side as shown in the pic. If you're hot fer it, keep in touch. biggrin.gif

An Angel Has Spoken.... Anything is better than NOTTA!!! Thank you...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.