Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deutsch Classic near Reading, PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Hey all, I could not find the original thread so I am starting this one. the Deutsch Classic is being held July 7-8 (8th is the good day to go). It is a small event right now as it is only the second year, but I think that our club could easily invade and hit it like a plague of locusts. biggrin.gif

http://www.deutscheclassic.com/

JerryP
This will be another fantasticly fun event. Why?.....because it's only an hour away from my house...and, like every other fun car event that happens right in my backyard...is scheduled on a week when I have to be 1200 miles away from my house. headbang.gif

Dr Evil
I probably wont make it either as I have to study and do some work on a few customer transmissions.

Yup, figures.
VaccaRabite
Looks like I am out too. First I had heard of it. But I'm hosting a dinner party at my place on the 8th, and it looks liek the activities on the 7th are not car related.

Zach
fitsbain
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 27 2006, 06:23 AM) *

I probably wont make it either as I have to study and do some work on a few customer transmissions.

Yup, figures.

That's right!! Get to work!! Study, fix my trans, study more.

biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
icon_bump.gif
Dr Evil
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.