Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rainy day at the beach
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plas76targa
It's a rainy day at the beach, the kids are quietly entranced in front of the TV. The 914 is 160 miles away, so I'm just perusing the board for entertainment.

Yes, Dr Evil I've seen a few of the comments on Scottb's posts. I'm looking forward to figuring out how to get that darned engine/tranny back into the car. It's my turn to get dirty. I really should make sure Grasshopper is available - it's his turn to watch while others (me) get dirty.

The Duetsch Classic is a good motivator to get finished. Maybe I'll just tow it there with the "new tow vehicle". July 8th you say.

back to counting rain drops ...

URY914
What beach are you at?
grasshopper
hey matt, this is the last weekend we will be able to come up. We are going to WCC...so I help after too...It really shouldn't take long to get you engine back in. Even if it is in pieces right now, We can put it back together in and hour or so...its really not that hard.
plas76targa
Ocean City, MD

bit of luck since I first posted. The sun is fighting to come out. Now we're doing the same prying the kids away from the TV.

..off to get more sun burn.
Allan
Don't live close to the beach but it's overcast and yesterday it rained even though the temp was 106 when I got home from work. blink.gif
IanStott
I work on writing the greeat american novel, or watch tv.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Jun 27 2006, 09:21 AM) *

Ocean City, MD

Heh. Spent a good bit of time down there when I was younger. I had family up in Newark DE. My aunt liked the beach life so much she moved to Lewes...

--DD
Dr Evil
Oooo, your on the computer. Your wife is gonna kick your ass biggrin.gif

I have friends down at the outer banks right now as well. Weather sucks all the way around. definetly not CA wink.gif
plas76targa
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 27 2006, 10:57 AM) *

Oooo, your on the computer. Your wife is gonna kick your ass biggrin.gif ...

Mike - Katherine got a kick out of that one!

Actually had a dry afternoon. Cloudy now and we're off to Phillips for some great seafood.
Toast
What is rain? huh.gif
What is the beach? confused24.gif

Is the beach the dust that gets blown against the sagebrush?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.