Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happens when you don't have time to build a 914/6?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikelsr
Tonight I will be picking up a '70 914/6 (or I should say it will be delivered). It belonged to Matt Shepherd (nynone4). Matt has done amazing things with this car. I am really sad to see Matt part with it but I am glad that I am getting it! mueba.gif

Matt, thanks for doing what you did to the car, I will try my best to drive it as well has you have (okay maybe after a few more years) in SM2. It will have a good home.

This is my 4th Porsche and like all the others my wife wub.gif told me to buy it! You just have to icon12.gif that woman!

I will be selling my 914/4 when I get back from Europe.

Again thanks Matt! It is a great car (even Brad said so).

Mike
Allan
NICE!!!!

I love the subtle flares... wub.gif
johannes
Very nice 914 ... drooley.gif This is also the kind of teener I would like to own clap56.gif
nynone4
Mike - I'm glad you ended up with the car. I have to admit I had some real mixed feelings when we pulled away tonight after dropping the car off, but I know it is going to a great home. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much or more than I have! aktion035.gif

Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Matt
J P Stein
A wise move. You saved time and money.
I've always liked the car.....I'd prolly like it more if I had the chance
to crawl around it & leave greasy finger prints all over. biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Low shipping charge....enjoy.
mikelsr
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jun 27 2006, 11:24 PM) *

A wise move. You saved time and money.
I've always liked the car.....I'd prolly like it more if I had the chance
to crawl around it & leave greasy finger prints all over. biggrin.gif

Nobody said you can't come over and crawl around and leave greasy finger prints on it! It is tucked away for the next few weeks while we are on vacation but the weekend I get back there is an AX in Rantoul IL!
mikelsr
QUOTE("Z" @ Jun 27 2006, 11:52 PM) *

Low shipping charge....enjoy.

Thanks!
mikelsr
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jun 27 2006, 02:30 PM) *

NICE!!!!

I love the subtle flares... wub.gif

Thanks, they even look better upclose and personal! smile.gif
mikelsr
QUOTE(johannes @ Jun 27 2006, 02:44 PM) *

Very nice 914 ... drooley.gif This is also the kind of teener I would like to own clap56.gif

Thanks. Matt did a great job getting my car ready for me. mueba.gif
mikelsr
QUOTE(nynone4 @ Jun 27 2006, 10:16 PM) *

Mike - I'm glad you ended up with the car. I have to admit I had some real mixed feelings when we pulled away tonight after dropping the car off, but I know it is going to a great home. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much or more than I have! aktion035.gif

Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Matt

Just remember that you have visiting rights and I won't hesitate to call you.
BigDBass
It's good to see a nice 914 with IL plates! smilie_pokal.gif Hope I get to see it in person eventually biggrin.gif
turboman808
That is a nice car. If it would have gone on sale 3 months earlier I might have bought it out from under ya. Silver beats blue any day
mikelsr
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Jun 28 2006, 09:06 AM) *

It's good to see a nice 914 with IL plates! smilie_pokal.gif Hope I get to see it in person eventually biggrin.gif

Dan I will be making some track days up north later this year or early next year. If there is a driving/BBQ/drinking beer/celebrating someone's dogs birthday, etc event up there I would love to come. I do have to get different tires for the street before I do any real street driving (I haven't told my wife about that yet).

Mike

P.S.
I am in Germany right now and don't have access to the internet often.
JPB
Me likes. I want a silver teener with black Porsche letters on the sides, YA! Sweet ride bro!

smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.