Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Party pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
These are a few pics from my birthday party last Saturday... party.gif birthday2.gif

There were balloons:
Click to view attachment

There were munchies:
Click to view attachment

There was food:
Click to view attachment

...There were more pics in the next post...
Dave_Darling

There was even a (very very appropriate!) cake:
Click to view attachment

There were revelers:
Click to view attachment

There was even a munchkin or two:
Click to view attachment

And, of course, more pics in the next post...
Dave_Darling

And there were presents!!
Click to view attachment

There was also some goofball with a really hot girlfriend!!
Click to view attachment

Did I mention that the blue icing on the cake was really really blue?
Click to view attachment

Heck, there were even bubbles!
Click to view attachment

It was a mighty fun party! smile.gif

Details: The 914 was made by pouring chocolate into the RC body as a mold. It didn't come out gracefully, as you can see. I tried twice, with poor results each time. So I used the largest pieces to put on the cake. Having a broken-down one was fairly appropriate for me, neh?

The icing on the cake was indeed that blue. Don't ask what else turned blue....

The gift was a certificate for the three-day class at the Russell Racing School! Many thanks to all who contributed (and I know it was a lot of people)!

There were five dozen balloons decorating the place. Brought home in my CRX. Two dozen fit inside the hatchback, the other three dozen... Well, they went out the sunroof, with My Attorney hanging onto them the whole way. We did that ~mile journey down El Camino Real at 10 MPH, with the hazard flashers on. It was funny as hell, and we only got one person who responded at all!!

Karting the next day was cool, but I think the lunch got to me. I had to drop out during the middle of the race. sad.gif I was doing decently up until then, though--3rd out of 8. Still ~2.5 seconds off Nathan's time there, he was listed as top 10 for the week; damn that boy is fast. Wish he'd'a been there to show us the fast way around the track!!

--DD
Dr Evil
Dude, happy birhtday!

You ned to change your avatar to the blue toung one. That is funny as hell!
TimT
wow looks like a fun time was had by all...

Congrats...

Rand
Haahahaha!! AWESOME pics. clap56.gif birthday.gif belated.
jimtab
Happy Birthday....ya damned pup....(insert old codger smiley)
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 27 2006, 08:35 PM) *

You ned to change your avatar to the blue toung one. That is funny as hell!

Damn, now why didn't I think of that???

--DD
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jun 27 2006, 08:04 PM) *

Did I mention that the blue icing on the cake was really really blue?

my long lost twin!

w00t.gif Andy

IPB Image
Lou W
Happy Birthday birthday.gif

BTW, Great looking home, I like the kitchen. clap56.gif
jonwatts
Did the chocolate 914 taste rusty? (cuz it folded in half like it was rusty)

Toast
Great pics! laugh.gif
Happy Birthday Dave Darling!! (in a Maryln Monroe voice)
Jenny
I spy....

...a 914club hat!

Lisa gives great party.. Tell her thanks for us. And I'll be expecting some driving lessons after your racing school. wink.gif

Jen
magaoidh
Gee Dave,I wouldn't have picked you for a day over 39! Congrats. and when you get to OZ, look me up and I'll throw another 'roo on the barbie?
All the best, Geoff.
Dave_Darling
Aaahndy-- Now you're really scaring me!! I'll have to show the pic to My Attorney.

Lou-- One of the PO's of the condo poured some really serious $$$ into the kitchen! You can't even see a quarter of the nifty stuff from that angle. Just ask Jenny, she was going wild over a lot of it (since she and Brian just redid their kitchen).

Jon-- The 914 tasted like very dark chocolate. Cause it is. Since I'm a 914 owner, I do know what rust tastes like--and it isn't very dark chocolate! wink.gif

Jenny-- I should hope you could spy the hat; you brought it with you! (And the guy wearing it, of course.)

Magaoidh (how the hell do you say that?) -- I might actually get down there some day. I have an auntie who lives in Melbourne (yeah I know that's a ways away) and a friend who lives in Sydney...

Doc, Tim, Rand, Jim, Toast -- Thanks!

--DD
drewvw

happy birthday!

judging by the little guys shirt, it looks like he was having a good time... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.