So my wife comes to me and tells me theres a 65 fastback mustang on CL for $8k. Original miles and super condition. Me with a weak spot for fastbacks (I've owned 2 of em) emails the seller. After I send the email, I realize its just too good to be true. And of course, I got this email. At the top is the reply I wrote to the seller/phisher. I put on my best crown and play nigerian prince. I hate this internet scamming crap.

Yes thankyou i am nigerian prince live in america i would much like appreciate send you check from bank of fathers i am cannnot send monie no other way i would like send money total $3500 and you keep $1600 retrun me $1900 and car will be shipped immediate

i much lookforwrad tohear backfr om you

Julia Bennedict wrote:

> Hello,
> First of all I want to tell you that the car is still available and the price is $8000.The car looks like new, it has never been scratched or wrecked. It will come with a clear title, bill of salesigned by me as well and all the papers (including the original manuals and keys) that you will need to register it under your name.I'm selling it at a low price because I've just moved to Dublin,Ireland and I can't drive ithere because cars from here are with the steering wheel on right ,and this it have the steering wheel on left so for me this car is useless.I hope that you will understand my situation.E-mail me back if you are interested.If you want to buy it you must pay fees for $1600 for shipp the car to your place and after delivery you will pay me the amount i think is a safe way becasue in this way you will have the car delivered to your place and you could inspect it for two weeks.If you agree with my terms email me back and tell me when you could pay the me the shipping fees so i could manage my time for start the shipping process.Hope to finish this deal bouth!