Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ANYONE MAKING WCC T-SHIRTS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
Since I wont be making the WCC, I was hoping to at least be a poseer, and get a shirt.
I did a search, but didnt see anything listed.....
boxstr
I did hats this year and I had an inquiry on t-shirts, I have not heard anything from them on whether they are making any or not??
If I get a reply I will post it. Or maybe they will come online and reply.

We will have extra WCC 2006 license plates, these are the real thing, made by the same manufacturer that makes the plates for the state governments, not a plastic wannabe.
$16.50 each plus shipping. Numbered from 1-150. The first 60 + go to the WCC 2006 attendees.
Craig
BMartin914
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jun 28 2006, 07:40 AM) *

WCC 2006 license plates, these are the real thing, made by the same manufacturer that makes the plates for the state governments, not a plastic wannabe.
$16.50 each plus shipping. Numbered from 1-150. The first 60 + go to the WCC 2006 attendees.
Craig

These sound great for the upcoming RRC!
TINCAN914
It would be nice to have some shirts made for the RRCas well anyone have a design?
BMartin914
QUOTE(bmunday @ Jun 28 2006, 08:50 AM) *

It would be nice to have some shirts made for the RRCas well anyone have a design?

We will more than likely have shirts made up. No design right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.