Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off Topic..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Dear Abby,

I recently read your column advising grandparents on "tough love" for grandparents to give misbehaving grandchildren, whose own parents let them run wild. I have followed your advice, and enclose a picture demonstrating my technique when my grandson just won't behave while I'm babysitting for his parents. They have told me not to spank him, so I just take him for a ride, and he usually calms down afterward.

Sign me,

Tough Love Grandma
URY914
Sometimes you just have to do what you feel is right.

Lil' bastard will learn one day.
redshift
I have a non-child clause in my contract, I'll never know the real taste of retribution for my childhood.... although I lived with a long string of strippers. boldblue.gifbootyshake.gifboldblue.gif

m
Joe Bob
Thank God I have daughters....I woulda strangled another me by now.....

Of course their first dates will probably be like me as well....then I will have to shoot both of them..... fighting19.gif
Malmz
Don't worry Mike, my boys won't start trying to nail your girls for at least another 8 years now. Nick will be 14 and Carson 10... yea, that's about right.

You did sell off the gun collection, right?

sm
URY914
I was in a discussion once about which is cheaper to raise, boys or girls. One guy had his son was cheaper than his girl until he was thrown in jail. Legal fees caught up with him.
Oh well.

Paul
redshift
Girls are more expensive.... in the long run, it HAS to be.

M
Air_Cooled_Nut
A buddy o' mine in the Navy had three daughter and it drove him nuts. He said boys are easier to raise because you only have to deal with one swinging dick. With daughters, you have to deal with a world FULL of swinging dicks.

I feel for my brother-in-law, he's got two girls.
fuch toy
QUOTE(Malmz @ Oct 7 2003, 08:49 PM)
Don't worry Mike, my boys won't start trying to nail your girls for at least another 8 years now. Nick will be 14 and Carson 10... yea, that's about right.

You did sell off the gun collection, right?

sm

I still have a 9mm left....13 rounds. That should take care of the starters, the water boy and the coach.....
Bruce Allert
I love kids... as long as they're not mine clap56.gif that's why I ain't got nun pray.gif thankyou God.
Actually, I used to want kids before I worked with them (taking their portraits). Don't know which was worse, the kids or the Moms that accompanied them laugh.gif
bruce
P.s. there's a few good ones out there tho wink.gif
Rockaria
I know this is a hack job, But...

IPB Image

Gotta love it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.