TROJANMAN
i think i saw that car in blade runner. biggrin.gif
TravisNeff
Why no bids? confused24.gif

chairfall.gif
type47
hmmmmm. no bids blink.gif
Rand
Made 41 years ago? Maybe back then it looked futuristically awesome. But today, icon8.gif
JPB
My friends what you are visually experiencing is a preverbial WHACK JOB!

sheeplove.gif Look honey, the future rocks in my world!
dion9146
It always amazes me how some people will spend so much time and money building something so ugly.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(dion9146 @ Jun 28 2006, 04:10 PM) *

It always amazes me how some people will spend so much time and money building something so ugly.

poke.gif oh c'mon now... y'all know ya want it slap.gif

I like some weirded out stuff but jes' kaint brung mah'sef t'liken this thang! drooley.gif

....b
nomore9one4
That would make a great door stop. smile.gif
JPB
Under all that wild silver skin is probably a perfectly preserved under carriage. Who said the silver schmit didn't serve a purpose?
nocones
barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif

And that's all I've got to say about that.
Joe Bob
IPB Image

You guys are harsh..... blink.gif
BMXerror
Wow. That's Fuggly!!
barf.gif Seems to be a favorite emoticon for all these ebay chop jobs. However, when I saw this, all I could do was laugh...... SERIOUSLY.. I couldn't stop!
laugh.gif chairfall.gif av-943.gif
Mark D.
krazykonrad
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Thats one of the funniest ive seen. The all-time winner is the "356" that looked like it was carved out of a bar of soap or sculpted completely out of flat black bondo a few weeks back!
Konrad
Eric_Shea
We kinda have an unwritten code that youz guys aren't gonna get me in a bidding war right huh.gif

Pretty Please! I want bad wub.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(krazykonrad @ Jun 28 2006, 08:40 PM) *

Thats one of the funniest ive seen. The all-time winner is the "356" that looked like it was carved out of a bar of soap or sculpted completely out of flat black bondo a few weeks back!
Konrad

If your talking about MY piece of shit black 356...it sold for $14,500.00. The check cleared and he's picking it up on Friday.....
Brando
QUOTE("Z" @ Jun 28 2006, 08:46 PM) *

QUOTE(krazykonrad @ Jun 28 2006, 08:40 PM) *

Konrad
If your talking about MY piece of shit black 356...it sold for $14,500.00. The check cleared and he's picking it up on Friday.....

Yeah, the one with so much body roll you almost ground off the roll cage in a tight turn. smile.gif
Joe Bob
It has a six in it....more than most of this board can say....and it runs....
Aaron Cox
and it was fun to drive! it needed a cup holder. thats why i didnt bid LOL
MoveQik
QUOTE("Z" @ Jun 28 2006, 09:46 PM) *

....and it runs....

That in itself should shut up about 2/3rds of this board. biggrin.gif
bmcwilli
I'm gonna quote someone from this board ...

"It looks like it was set on fire, and put out with a chain" barf.gif barf.gif
william harris
OHHHH, the cruelest cut of all, "and it runs" chair.gif
GTeener
Not too original...nor refined...

It's looks kinda like the 1970 914/6 Tapiro

"A research prototype for a new VW-Porsche sports car in the spirit of the VW/Porsche 914/6. It was built in 1970 by Giorgetto Guigiaro's ItalDesign studio on a commission from Volkswagen, using modified mechanicals and platform from the 914/6....Not surprisingly, the Tapiro bears a strong family resemblance to the DMC DeLorean, also designed by Guigiaro ten years later. "
Allan
QUOTE("Z" @ Jun 28 2006, 09:46 PM) *

It has a six in it....more than most of this board can say....and it runs....

av-943.gif
URY914
Looks like it was made from plywood and fiberglass. You could get everything to build your own from Home Depot.
TravisNeff
Holy Crap we have a bid! WTF blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.