Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Feel Good Ebay story
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porschecb
A couple a weeks ago I bought a complete set of re-finished windshield trim from a guy in Riverside Ca. on Ebay $128.00 w/shipping. To Sac. Ca. area. When I got it (do to A bad choice in shipping packing) It came to me very very bent up but his refinishing work was nothing less than perfect!!!!!!!!! Wow! We tallked and he said tell me what I wanted to do and he would make it right.

Well I had 2 sets (from other Ebay sellers that came in less than discribed condition) but not so bent up. So I sent him 3 sets back (including the 1 he sent me) Well I just received one of the sets back today and I cant say enough about this guys work!! It is like new trim. (yes he paid for both trips) I told him about the 914world.com and said you could make some $ (he turned these around in 1 day by the way)

Anyway with people in bad health and problems with body shop people I thought this would be a feel good in some way. He will post a postive feedback I am sure so you can contact him through Ebay under my name porschecb.

Take care

Michael
G e o r g e
QUOTE(porschecb @ Jun 28 2006, 08:41 PM) *

A couple a weeks ago I bought a complete set of re-finished windshield trim from a guy in Riverside Ca. on Ebay $128.00 w/shipping. To Sac. Ca. area. When I got it (do to A bad choice in shipping packing) It came to me very very bent up but his refinishing work was nothing less than perfect!!!!!!!!! Wow! We tallked and he said tell me what I wanted to do and he would make it right.

Well I had 2 sets (from other Ebay sellers that came in less than discribed condition) but not so bent up. So I sent him 3 sets back (including the 1 he sent me) Well I just received one of the sets back today and I cant say enough about this guys work!! It is like new trim. (yes he paid for both trips) I told him about the 914world.com and said you could make some $ (he turned these around in 1 day by the way)

Anyway with people in bad health and problems with body shop people I thought this would be a feel good in some way. He will post a postive feedback I am sure so you can contact him through Ebay under my name porschecb.

Take care
Michael

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
Very cool. Thanks, I needed that biggrin.gif
porschecb
Ebay item # 8067364815 sorry no link. rocking nana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.