Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: June 17th PCA Riverside Regiona Auto-X Results
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
Got the spreadsheet of results tonight. Take a look.

Click to view attachment

I feel bad for the guy who spent nearly $60k for that Cayman S... Supposedly he was some hot-rod POC racer. Who knew?

Kevin Foust rocked, btw. driving.gif popcorn[1].gif
Aaron Cox
shawn has a 911? LOL
Brando
LOL! Maybe when he said 3.0 they ASSumed...

I went back and edited it. Corrected, I think. Dunno what year his teener is though.
So.Cal.914
You guys rock. When -4's come in ahead of 911's and a -6 comes in second

to a 993 no less. Makes all my work (and $$) worth while. Way to kick a$$.
Joe Ricard
18 drivers.... NICE. The only way we can get less than 50 drivers is if we don't tell anybody.
I would so love to finish my run, leave the car running check tire pressure. get back in and go again. we have over 45 minutes between runs and at times had nearly 3 cars on the course at a time.
kdfoust
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Jun 29 2006, 05:14 AM) *

18 drivers.... NICE. The only way we can get less than 50 drivers is if we don't tell anybody.
I would so love to finish my run, leave the car running check tire pressure. get back in and go again. we have over 45 minutes between runs and at times had nearly 3 cars on the course at a time.

45 minutes! Dang.

These Riverside Region PCA AXs are the best kept secrets in SoCal. It is the best thing going in AX around here.

I would like to see that 993 TT up there again after this next round of suspension work and V710s ....

Later,
Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.