Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vintage Porsche Racing site
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jtf914
Wayne Jackson, one of the Potomac PCA members, came and did a presentation for us at our last meeting. He brought in pictures of his collection, and gave his perspective on driving 917's/962's/935's etc... He also has a really nice 914-6 for sale (only $125,000). If you have ever visited Gunnar Racing, it's the silver restoration. (Oops, looks like Gunnar is having some technical difficulties)

Anyway, here is a site with some of his cars past and present: 962.com

He's a real nice guy as well.
vortrex
looks like your link to gunnar racing doesn't work.
jtf914
QUOTE(vortrex @ Feb 26 2003, 02:27 PM)
looks like your link to gunnar racing doesn't work.

Looks like the Gunnar site is down right now.
L8Apex
gunnar racing is my favorite site. but it's not working for the past few days?
vortrex
wow 962.com has senna's lotus for sale. I have a picture of me sitting in one of his cars from the mid 80's. wonder if this is the same car!?
jtf914
Last year at the club race Wayne did laps for charity, and he took the winners for a ride in the Gunnar Porsche 966 Prototype. Watching that thing move around the track was awesome.

Here is the link to the 914-6 from 962.com (my bad, it's only $120,000)

And here are the 914 construction photos from 962.com
HotRod
Car looks nice and flat turning into three.
HotRod
I got a chance to look over that Red, Green, and White TORNO 962 one day last year when I was hanging out at Dave Colemans, what a nice piece that is. Beautiful car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.